It’s Almost Time!
We hope you are looking forward to your stay with us at the Juicy Mountain Rustic Health Retreat.
We’ve enclosed some important information that you will need for your trip. Please spend a few
minutes reading through this to ensure you are fully prepared and have everything you need.
Before Your Stay
To reduce your ‘detox’ (withdrawal) symptoms, we highly recommend abstaining from caffeine, refined sugars, alcohol and processed foods/drinks for at least three days before attending the retreat.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PASSPORT IS VALID FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF YOUR RETURN FLIGHT, OR YOU MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO FLY.
We advise all guests travelling from all countries to please consult your local government/flight provider requirements regarding passport validity and ensure you have enough time remaining on your passport prior to travel. (There have been significant changes for UK guests travelling to Europe since Brexit, so please ensure you are not caught out by these new regulations, as most travel insurers will not cover your trip for these reasons). Please don’t rely on the expiry date printed on your passport, as the expiry date on your passport may be inaccurate. Further details may be available on the .gov website for travel and passport validity.
British citizens travelling to Turkey for tourist or business purposes are able to travel without a visa for visits of up to 90 days in any
Covid-19 Travel Rules
You should refer to the IATA website for the latest information on any restrictions and select Turkey on the map. Entry requirements may change at short notice, so you should check the specifics with your airline before you travel. Further details are available on Turkish Airlines or Pegasus websites.
At the time of writing, there are no Covid restrictions or requirements to enter Turkey. As changes are being made frequently, for more details on travel guidelines whether vaccinated or not, please check here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/turkey/entry-requirements
Citizens of other countries are advised to check directly with the Turkish Embassy. Please note, it is your responsibility to apply and obtain the correct documentation for travel to Turkey. We accept no liability for any inaccuracy in the information we have provided here.
We can arrange transfers on your behalf between Dalaman airport and the retreat. We use a trusted, 3rd party local transfer, provider and there is an additional but very competitive charge for these. Transfers too and from the retreat operate throughout the day on Saturdays, and all transfers MUST be booked through the UK team prior to travel.
We do not track your flights, so it’s important to let us know of any changes to your flight details. If you experience any delays or changes to your flight time either before or during travel, please contact us promptly so we can contact the transfer company and adjust your transfer accordingly.
For the UK retreats team:
Between 09:00 – 17:00 (Mon–Fri, UK Time): +44 (0)1234 480 280 (option 2)
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the transfer representative in Turkey:
Call / Whatsapp Sina on: +90 533 144 90 22.
For our UK manager at the retreat in Turkey:
Call +90 541 198 11 51 or +90 252 644 0135 for the retreat landline.
Please bear in mind that our team may be with guests or unavailable late at night.
Nina’s (Booking Manager) personal mobile +44 7776195121. Please only contact this number as a
last resort if you cannot get hold of the Transfer Manager or Turkish Retreat Team.
Transfers In Turkey
After collecting your baggage, exit the airport and look for the dedicated Juice Master Transfer Manager or driver. They can be identified by a Juice Master sign and colourful Juice Master T-shirt and will usually meet you near the café outside the airport.
The transfer takes around 35 – 45 minutes and your driver will either take you directly to the retreat or, if your flight lands before 15:30hrs*, to the local village of Gocek, where you will have time to explore and maybe indulge in a final meal.
Your driver will advise you of the meeting location and pick-up time for the short ride to the retreat. If you wish, you may leave your bags with our trusted drivers allowing you to visit Gocek at ease.
*As the retreat is small, we ask that people not to arrive before 16.30hrs. This gives the previous guests time to leave and the team time to prepare the retreat for your arrival (hence why guests arriving before 15.30hrs are taken to the village prior to being transferred to the retreat).
If your flight lands after 22:00hrs there is a high chance that your transfer driver will show you to your accommodation, as our team member may be unable to greet you until the morning.
Making Your Own Way To The Retreat
The retreat is in a remote location in the mountains and can be difficult to find. Unless you are familiar with the location we recommend you book transfers through us with our trusted 3rd party local transfer provider. However, if you are hiring a car or making your own arrangements for travel, please let us know your expected times of arrival (after 16:30hrs please) and departure (before midday) so
that our team are available to greet you.
Juicy Mountain Hotel
Çörtmek Sokak no.9
+90 252 644 0135
Click For Retreat Location
Please note, if you are organising your own transfers, make sure your driver takes you to the Juicy Mountain ‘Montenegro Hotel’ near Göcek, NOT the Montenegro Hotel in Fethiye!
Please check with your network provider before you travel to see if you need to have the roaming activated / international bar removed to use your mobile phones and whether you need to add data.
Essentials To Pack
During your stay there will be a lot of physical activity on offer, so we recommend bringing plenty of sportswear, especially when the weather is warm.
We would advise you to bring:
- Workout clothes for walking/running/fitness activities.
- Trainers for walking/running/fitness activities.
- Swimming costume/bikini.
- Sun hat / cap. Especially recommended for the walks on the warmer weeks.
- Lightweight waterproof/raincoat.
- Cardigan/shawl/jumper for the early morning and evenings.
- Any other clothing for warm weather, activities and lounging.
It’s always worth keeping an eye on the weather before your trip. You can do this easily online. To find
the most accurate forecast search for Göcek, Fethiye.
You Will Also Need
- Water bottle/metal flasks – this is very important, please don’t forget this! Some guests like to bring a bum bag or similar item to carry their bottle(s) so they can go hands-free on the walks.
- Money – You will need Turkish Lira (₺) for food/drinks at the airport and Turkish Lira (₺), Sterling (£) or Euros (€) for any massage treatments whilst at the retreat. Cash is preferred. In Göcek they tend to accept Lira, Euros and also Pounds Sterling at most places.
- We provide a 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash that is available in the shower rooms, but you may want to bring your own toiletries with you.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Earplugs, eye masks – great if you are a light sleeper and for tent guests.
- Sleeping bag/blanket/thick shawl or throw – ONLY applicable to tent guests during April/ early May and late September/October. Hot water bottles are available for tent guests.
- There are no laundry services available at the retreat so you may like to bring travel clothes wash, a travel washing line and a sink plug. This is especially handy for cleaning lighter items of clothing like fitness gear.
- Hairdryer (there are some available at the retreat).
- Whilst we hope you will want to have a digital detox, if you need to stay connected to home/work then you’re welcome to bring your electronic devices with you (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) The WIFI is free but due to the remote location of the retreat the signal can be intermittent.
- 2 pin EU plug adapter if you’re bringing anything that will need one.
- Herbal teas – we do provide a selection of Turkish herbal teas but if you have a favourite brand
(such as Tea Pigs or Pukka), then bring a few with you.
- Juice Master energy bars – please bring the enclosed bars with you and read the information on the postcard. EXTRA BARS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE RETREAT, but you are welcome to order more at www.juicemaster.com. Please note due to Brexit, we no longer send bars outside of the UK, as the import charges you would incur are around €10, so please bring with you 3 natural energy bars. The pack contains just 3 small health bars that are not part of the booking or charged for, and are sent out as complimentary. They are a little add-on gesture to assist you for your days of travel so you have something healthy to snack on if nothing else. We usually send the 3rd bar for the Make Your Own Juice session during the week if you fancy eating this with that juice, but again it is not essential and compulsory to have something to eat at that time. These are just an optional extra.
- Anything else you may feel useful – the retreat is very remote and a long way from any shops, so please bring whatever you may need, don’t assume it will be there.
- Towels: washing towel and Turkish sunbathing throw supplied at the retreat.
- Soap: We provide a 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower rooms.
- Food / Drinks: ALL juices, smoothies, blends, shots, herbal teas, mineral water and supplements are included. Soups are also available but ONLY if we have bad weather, during April, early May and October. You will not be able to purchase any additional food (this is a detox retreat and there is no minibar or room service!)
- Books: There is a small library of Jason’s books and general novels
- Films and Documentaries: Most evenings, we give guests the opportunity to watch inspirational films and documentaries in the Hub area. If you want to watch your own programmes, we highly recommend that you download them before you arrive as you may find it difficult or frustrating to stream whilst at the retreat.
- Smoking and Vaping: We have a No Smoking policy at the retreat, but guests can smoke or vape outside of the property. We kindly ask that any smokers respect the group and only smoke or vape outside the retreat.
- Weather: One thing we cannot guarantee is the weather! The average highs vary between 21° and 33° depending on the time of year. However, it’s usually cooler in the mornings and evenings so bring a jumper or other clothing to cover up if needed.
You will need to vacate your accommodation by 12:00 noon. The retreat team will let you know when your transfer is ready to depart and will assist with organising your onward travel.
Treatments & Services
Treatments and One-2-One yoga and fitness sessions can be booked with the retreat manager during your stay.
Massages: We have a masseuse on-site at the retreat. You can book a single 50 min session for £50, or any single guest booking 4 treatments or more at £45 each.
‘One–2–One’ Fitness and Personal Training Sessions: Depending on availability you may be able to book a session with our yoga teacher or fitness trainer. You can book this whilst at the retreat. A 50-minute session costs £40.
Payments at the Retreat can be made in Sterling or Euro currency. We accept card payment in Sterling (all cards are accepted except AMEX) and Sterling and Euro currency in cash. Boat trip agents may accept the local Turkish Lira currency although they will accept Sterling and Euro payments too.
The Journey Home
As you will have been on nothing but liquid for 7 days, it’s very important that you reintroduce food gently – ideally with a beautiful salad. The local village of Gocek has some wonderful restaurants with fresh, healthy foods. Depending on your flight time, our transfer provider can take you to the village and then collect you later to transfer you to the airport. The retreat manager will speak to you during your stay to make these arrangements.
To ensure we are aware of any disabilities, allergies, medical conditions and special dietary requirements YOU MUST complete our online questionnaire prior to arrival by visiting https://juicemasterretreats.com/juicy-mountain-questionnaire/
Please make sure that you send your flight details to us so we know when you will be arriving and we can arrange your transfers (if organised through us).
If you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 (0)1234 480 280 (press option 2)
We are here to make your retreat experience run as smoothly as possible.
Wishing you a wonderful time, and we look forward to welcoming you very soon!
+44 (0)1234 480 280
Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:30 (UK Time)